We are all teachers and students of this world. We can learn from different sides of view and perspectives and share it to others. In regard to this, I have gathered here all my learned experiences in life, in readings and hearings to come up with my own Spiritual view of certain topics and issues. It is my delight to reflect on different trends of this generation most specially in the issues of Spirituality and morality. To speak up of what is true and concrete based on the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ and not just of myself. Life is full of miseries and mysteries, clues and claws, but learning never stops. You can discover things that you'll absolutely want to share in this miserable world. So, to every young people out there who surrendered their lives to Christ. I'll challenge you! Write up what you've got!

Nov 7, 2014

One thing remains

               It's been a while since the last time that I have updated this blog site of mine. I've been wondering so much in life that I' ve almost do not know which things I need to focus on. For the last year of my life, I've made huge choices and decisions that really changes my state of mind drastically. I've resigned to my part time job, stop studying as well, then decided to find a full time job that would somehow be suited my passion and drive, which I successfully did. With all those those things, a summary of my experience lies to these realizations of mine... Just as this world changes everyday, every week, every month and year. Your best friend could be your enemy. You may lose your stable job, which will no longer considered stable at all. Your family could despise you. You may become sick and unhealthy. You can lose your love one's and lose your motivation at the same time. You can be rich or poor. You can have everything and lose everything after...Theres only one thing that always remains  the same, it is the love of God. The most powerful force on the earth. No one can change it. Even demons and angels can't. Even the course time. Because from generation to generation, He is the same. You circumstances and even your state of mind will not identify the love of God. He loves you and will love you whatever happens, and that's a promise! You can only expect of greater things to come. Other people will say, we exist because of time, it is the only measurement. But I will exert, we exist because of Love, and there is no measurement.

No comments:

Post a Comment